Gardening The Heart (formerly Parable Garden) encourages and resources people of all ages in engaging with Creation, seasons, gardening and creativity as tools for discipleship, spirituality and wellbeing, at home, in schools, local churches, hospitals, Care Homes in rural and urban contexts.
We can come to you and facilitate:
- seasonal talks, walks and workshops for all ages tailored to your context
- seasonal quiet days and retreats for churches, groups, chaplaincies using gardens, parks, woodlands and farms
Online we offer creative resources to support discipleship, spirituality and wellbeing:
for individuals and groups, churches, chaplaincies, Care Homes:
- 'Seasonal Treasure Reflections'
- Be still and Know - One Minute Wonder seasonal videos
- Gardening The Heart seasonal blog
- collaborative creativity in worship and building community
- gardening,worship and reflection
- ideas for seasonal creativity with the elderly
- Parable Treasure Hunting - Primary School ethos enrichment programme
- themed reflective garden design
- Coming Soon! - Gardening God's Stories- Outdoor Collective Worship inspired by parables, nature, seasons and gardening
We invite you to explore the website, look at the resources and initiatives and to find out about our values and partnerships. We are delighted to support you where you are with resources, workshops, talks or quiet days tailored to your context.
We love to hear about the creative things that you are doing in your community so please do email us to find out how our resources and facilitated initiatives might be of help.