Pause for thought
- How might you use areas of woodland, wetland or grassland for a Quiet Day on the theme of spiritual growth and renewal?
- How might you host a walk with the Creator in different seasons, on a farm?
- What possibilities are there for working in partnership with schools to use farmland for RE theological enquiries and reflective ‘Wonder–walks’ as part of their Collective worship?
- Are there ways that farms can contribute to enquiry-based RE teaching and learning around key questions such as ‘What does the Bible teach about caring for Creation?
- How has teaching on Christian responsibility towards Creation care influenced stewardship in farming and care for wildlife?
- How does working on the land, through farming cycles and seasons help people understand the character and kingdom of God?
- What themes from nature inspire or speak to you?
- What illustrations from Creation could be used, as Jesus did, to engage others in considering how God might be speaking through Creation?
- What other questions or ideas do you have - please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or click here