Parable Garden offers creative facilitation and resources to school communities to support:
- enrichment of Christian distinctiveness, ethos and values using parablesthrough reflective story-telling, collaborative 2D and 3D artwork for permanent display in the school hall and outdoors parable-themed garden design and construction
- creative enquiryRE teaching and learning – schemes of work and resources
- collective worship and reflection – assembly material and reflections linked to parables and seasons for use throughout the school year
- Encouraging spirituality ‘Spirituality Explore’ days, workshops and reflections to help nurture spirituality, inspired by processes in nature and parable-themed gardening activities.
- INSET training – extending outdoor learning across the curriculum within RE, Collective Worship and reflection, SMSC enrichment using seasonal gardening activities and sensory wonder walking
- School to church partnership enrichment– creative learning spaces and shared creativity
- School project case studies
Parable Garden Team can provide onsite practical support and expertise to complement the use of online resources.